Sunday, May 20, 2012

 

Try This Trail!

My Seattle Met Hiking/Writing Gig


Those of you who enjoy my Hikeoftheweek.com and NW Trails column in Outdoors NW may want to start reading Seattle Met's Tripster Blog where I will be contributing content on a monthly basis for Try This Trail. Each entry will be new material and season specific and will include hikes from all over Washington state and perhaps a trip every so often to Oregon and BC. First trail? Saddle Rock in Wenatchee. Have you hiked it yet? The flowers are currently in full bloom-so get there soon! Let me know too if there are any trails or areas that you'd like for me to write about.

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

I'm an Oregon hiker, but I venture into WA quite often (love hiking around Mt St Helens!) I also blog about hikes in the spring/summer/fall (and skiing in the winter) I'll have to check out the new blog you speak of.