Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tiger's favorite Reindeer

So, the other night I was reading "A visit from Saint Nicholas," the classic poem by Clement C. Moore, more affectionately known as the, "Twas the Night before Christmas." I had to pause when it came to the reindeer. I guess I never gave their names much thought when I was a child. But upon further reflection, I thought-Wow! Those reindeer names sound like strippers!

"Now Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen!
On, Comet! On, Cupid! on, on Donner and Blitzen!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"

Whoaa-what a subliminally erotic tale! Prancer? Cupid? Dasher? Dancer? And especially Vixen! Yeah, I like Vixen. Matter of fact I believe that Vixen is Tiger Woods' favorite reindeer. I can just hear him now at the Woods homestead this Christmas with his lovely wife discussing Vixen. "Yes, deer!" "Why no deer!" "Anything for you my deer" "Oh deer me!"

Now dash away Vixen-dash away-all of you!!
(photo- from Reindeer Vixen Games - Women's Sexy Christmas Costumes Lingerie Outfits)

No comments: