Saturday, February 06, 2010

Bookmark This!

Just a note to let you all know that the revamp of Hikeoftheweek.com is moving right along. Started by me and Michael Fagin back in 2005, Michael turned over the full reigns to me this past month. My wife Heather has been teaching herself web design and she is slowly learning some new tricks. What you will get right now if you visit is a new hike every week which is timed so that you can hike it when it is posted. Destinations vary from around the state-usually coordinated with some of my books (I give you a little taste and hope you'll want to get the book to get the details and more) and every other week the destination is in Snohomish County, our major sponsor. So check it out and let me know what you think. We'll be adding polls and news features and eventually a comment/forum section as well. See you on the trail!

(Photo- Heather on the White Chuck Bench Trail, this week's hikeoftheweek.com destination.)

No comments: