Saturday, February 28, 2009

2009 Book Tour
Destination: Everett

The 2009 Day Hiking Book Tour continues. Tomorrow I will be giving a slide show and talk at the Everett Library in downtown Everett, WA. Come on down. The event is free and I'll be signing and selling books for the recession deal price of just $15 (tax included). I'll give you some great suggestions on excellent hiking destinations in the North Cascades region-from the San Juan Islands to the Loomis State Forest. And before you come on down tomorrow, be sure to check out the feature that Andy Rathbun of the Everett Herald wrote about me. Also check out Karen Sykes's latest Hike of the Week in the Seattle Post Intelligencer which also features me as well as the Skagit Land Trust and some great terrain right in my backyard. Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments: