Thursday, December 25, 2008

Buon Natale!

Giuseppe and I wish you all a Merry Christmas-even you scrooges out there! Peace on Earth - Goodwill Towards all Men! Tis the season (actually all year) to count your blessings and assess what really matters- family, friends, and freedom! Times are tough out there for many, and we are heading into another year of anxiety. With faith, self-resolve, and self-determination, we'll make it! We always do! Christmas is not about how much junk you acquire- it is about appreciating what really matters-and family, friends, and spiritualism is what really matters! No recession is going to take that away! Merry Christmas all and to all my friends in New Hampshire and Washington- enjoy the snow! Okay, time for Heather and I to go for our Christmas morning run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for all you have done to help keep the northwest wild! My relatives loved your Columbia Highlands book.

~Barbara at Conservation Northwest

PS. Next time we have you do a book presentation, we have to chat! I never realized you and I are both CT-to-NH Yanks! :)