Thursday, November 13, 2008


Giuseppe says check out
As my new office manager, Giuseppe would like to draw your attention to the launching of my new website CraigRomano.com. It's about time! In the conceptual stages for years I finally got my professional work site up and running. And I have Senator John McCain and President-elect Barack Obama to thank for it. For the day up to election day-election day itself-and the day after it-I couldn't concentrate much on writing prose or doing book work. I needed something I could get lost in-Voila- my website. While mostly finished and I will be adding a few more pages to it within the next few weeks. In particular one of news items relating to my latest releases and works, one of Northwest Runner interest, and one highlighting my commitment to the environment. Check it out and let me know what you think. And of course I'm always interested in new writing proposals too. Giuseppe and I look forward to hearing from you. Ciao!
(Giuseppe stretches before beginning his afternoon leg at the office)

No comments: