Tuesday, July 17, 2007



Stop Typing and Start Talking!


I've been busy plugging away on my next book, Day Hiking North Cascades (Mountaineers Books, spring 2008 release)- hiking the last few trails for the book- I have 12 left to do out of the 125 in the line-up- sketching maps- organizing photos- and putting the manuscript together-I believe I just typed word number 62,235. Okay-enough! How about talking about the two books that I just wrote, Day Hiking Olympic Peninsula and Columbia Highlands: Exploring Washington's Last Frontier? That's exactly what I plan on doing this weekend at TrailsFest at Rattlesnake Lake just outside of North Bend, WA. My first talk will be at 10 am then I do another one at noon. I look forward to meeting some of you there. After that, it is back to work on the North Cascades Book! Ciao.

No comments: