Friday, November 12, 2010


Let me give you a Book
to take away
the
November
Blues!

This month I am giving away two of my books! And perhaps you'll be one of the recipients. Choose from Day Hiking North Cascades, Day Hiking Central Cascades, Day Hiking Olympic Peninsula, Best Hikes with Dogs Inland Northwest or Winter Hikes of Western Washington Card Deck.
Are you interested? Here's how to win one:
  • Suggest to your friends "liking" me on Facebook!
  • When I hit 500 Likes I will give away a book by random drawing to one of the new recruits (as of November 11).

  • The person responsible for suggesting that person (the recruit) will also receive a free book.

  • And the more people you recruit increases your odds of winning a book!

Are you interested? Send your recruit here. And the sooner I hit 500 Likes, the sooner I can get those guidebooks into your and your recruit's hands! Use your book to plan future trips, venture out now, or give away as a gift. Good Luck!

No comments: