Monday, January 14, 2008


To the Printers (finally!)
This morning I stumbled down to the post office and mailed back to my publisher the galleys for my Day Hiking North Cascades Book. The final read and proof of my latest book-all 85,000 words, 125 maps and 140 photos worth. Wow-what a project! I've said it before and I'll say it again. Writing a book is like running the longest marathon in your life. So much training, focus, and energy. Now I can sit back and reap in the reward of finishing another book, my fourth! It should be on the shelves by late March and you can already pre-order it on Amazon. I'll be out this spring promoting it, so I hope to see you at an event or two. Meanwhile, I'm busy working on book number five-and books six and seven are breathing down my back. No rest for this writer!

No comments: