Tuesday, January 01, 2008



Happy New Year 2008!

Cool, crisp morning back here in New Hampshire. Getting ready to partake in my annual New Years Day tradition of running in the Peanut Butter Chip Chase 5K in Temple, NH (pop. 1,200). Snow is on the way. It'll make for an interesting run-and drive back! Yesterday's snowfall here set a record. Nearly 4 feet of snow has fallen on much of the Granite State in the month of December, beating a record set back in 1876 (the year Colorado joined the union-and is currently dealing with a little snow of its own)!

I'm looking forward to a wonderful 2008. Hope you are too. I have some great projects that I'm currently working on-a new book release in March and lots of new places to explore and new experiences to add to my life list of life pursuits. Happy New Year everyone. Stay well-celebrate life-seize the moment!

(photo-Paradise at Mount Rainier, WA. Plenty of snow falling in the Cascades this winter too!)

No comments: